If you plan your travel there in August, you are getting in the hottest month of the year Alicante, so you need to make sure that you pack some windy clothes and shorts to keep yourself cool. October is the wettest month there you need to equip yourselves with umbrellas and rain wears to enjoy some Spanish showers! The month of January happens to be the coolest month of the year when the temperature drops down to 12 degrees, though not a big drop, still; it is wise to grab some cozy warm clothes to keep yourselves comfortable during your travel to Alicante.
A list of things you should pack up in the bag before leaving to Alicante is given below…
Essentials for the Journey
- Credit cards, Debit cards (with photocopies of documents)
- Addresses/phone numbers of friends and family
- Inflatable neck pillow
- Hand-held luggage.
- Enough pairs of shirts, tops, trousers, jeans, scarves.
- Adequate pairs of shoes.
- Jackets and Coats.
- Pajama sets, shorts for indoors.
- Pairs of socks during travel.
- Jewelry and earrings, Makeup kit.
- Winter headband and gloves.
Electronic gadgets to carry on the trip;
- 1. Digital camera & charger
- Laptop & charger
- Mobile phone& charger
- Plug adapters
- External hard drive
- Travel-sized toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorants, and hand sanitizer.
- Contact case & solution, spare contacts Glasses
- Razor and extra blades.
- Sunscreen for summer
Packing up these essentials in your bag pack will make your travel to Alicante far more comfortable and easy!